Orthodontist announces essay contest for free braces | News
SUMMERVILLE, SC (WCSC)- A Summerville orthodontics office will give a free set of braces to one student who can best explain what having a perfect smile would mean to them.
Dr. Roland K. Fulcher of Lowcountry Orthodontics in Summerville will hold an essay contest for full time students for the chance to win a free set of silver braces. The essay contest, which runs through May 3, 2013, is titled "What a Perfect Smile Would Mean to Me".
Students can write an essay of any length explaining what a perfect smile would mean to them. College students may participate in the contest, and the essay must be truthful and written by a student.
"I've been in practice for over 22-years and I've seen children come in and out of my office who need braces, but just can't afford them," says Dr. Fulcher. "This is just one of the ways that we feel we can help those in our community who need it."
For contest rules and an entry form, click here.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Summerville Stories
Upcoming Events near Summerville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trio arrested after deputies discover meth lab in Berkeley Co.
- Moncks Corner rape victim files suit against bond companies
- Berkeley Co. School District to host 'Stuff the Bus Golf Tournament'
- Police serving robbery warrants find drugs, rifle at Moncks Corner home
- Tornado warning issued for portions of Berkeley County
- 'Sounds of Summer' concert series to feature The Sneakers
- Friday's 'Sounds of Summer' concert is cancelled
- Port Authority to play Goose Creek 'Sounds of Summer' this Friday
- 911 hostage call: 'I attempted to rob him...things didn't go as planned'
- Alert customer alerts cops to shooting, hostage taking at store